¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

Grab the newest bundle from Alexa Riley!

 

Book buddies, this is a dangerous path you're treading. I warn you. Only if you dare to look into the naughtiest side of steamy romance, do I invite you on.

The newest bundle released by Alexa Riley includes three stories about dubious consent. Let me assure you that it all pays off in the end ;o)

Full Cover - Forced.png
 
This bundle has a sneak peek at the next book in the Forced Submission Series 'Taking What's His' and all the books have never before seen epilogues! 

See how all the couples are doing years later.
Forced Bundle.png
 

Taking What's Mine (Forced Submission Book 1)
 
Alone at night in the middle of nowhere. The town sheriff pulls me over. I should be safe.
 
I'm not.
 
Nothing could have prepared me for what he had planned. And my darkest desires should have remained a secret. But it seems he knows everything about me.
 
I'm his now, and only I will do.
 
Warning: This book contains situations involving forced submission and dubious consent. The hero is obsessed beyond control. Nothing can stop him from the only woman he'll ever have. These themes are triggers for some but sweet candy for others. If you're willing to hold off judgement until the last page the ending is worth it, I promise.

 
Taking What's Ours (Forced Submission Book 2)
 
You can't tease two alpha men like Hudson and Ridge and not expect consequences, not when you've become their every obsession.
 
They have a target...but their one obstacle has long legs, thick curves, and a mouth made for sin.
 
They do everything together, and Charlotte is no exception. She tempted them...and now they've come to collect. Together.
 
Can they take what they want and still stick to the plan? Five feet, seven inches of lush addiction says no.
 
Warning: This book contains situations involving forced submission, dubious consent, and every other scenario surrounding that genre. The heroes are obsessed beyond control. Nothing can stop them from having the only woman they'll ever want. These themes are triggers for some but sweet candy for others. If you're willing to hold off judgement until the last page the ending is worth it, I promise.

 
Taking What's Hers (Forced Submission Book 3)
 
We've all been that girl.
 
Maybe you did a little social media stalking to check him out. Maybe you just drove by his house to see if he was home. Maybe you took it a step further and followed him once or twice.
 
We've all gone a little crazy over a guy before.
 
I went a little crazy. That's how Archer Ware ended up tied to the bed. I should probably feel bad about it, and maybe once I get what I want, I will. But right now he's mine, and that's all I care about.
 
This isn't the forced submission story you're used to. Valentina will stop at nothing to have the man she wants, and Archer can only take what she gives.
 
Warning: This book contains an obsessed heroine at threat-level red, a sexy billionaire with a secret of his own, and a story so hot, firefighters can't put out the flames.
 
Not responsible if firefighters show up looking to help you out.

 
FS-Banner.jpg
 
 

MY OPINION


A bundle of naughty, explicit desires signed by the always creative imagination of Alexa Riley. You can't miss it if you know her style. If you don't, have a taste and you won't regret it if your mind deviates towards the obsessive desire of possessive men who don't like barriers of any kind.

A dirty cop with desires that are not only unlawful but sinful, Colton is a sheriff with a dark intent. His little Rose is ready to be taken into a cabin with no help nor mercy. The best thing about this story is the utter devotion to dirty pleasure, but also the final twist that changes the tone of the events. And that epilogue is the right kind of lustful touch that's so typical of the author.

The best plot twist though comes at the end of Taking What's Ours , a tale about two prisoners who'd rather fall on top of their luscious prey than escape their sentence. It's a string of dirty, sexy love fest that includes a pretty smart mystery surrounding the why of the events. This double man-encounter for the heroine is one you won't be able to forget.

I read TAKING WHAT'S HERS a while ago and here is what I thought then:

Stalking a man was never sexier.

I'm fond of alpha males in control, but I must confess I've always fantasized about a strong, handsome man helplessly tied to a bed and at the mercy of a female's wanton desires. Alexa Riley has read my mind, apparently. Here is the fantasy come true.

The names in this novella are quite original: Valentina and Archer. Can I presume a dirty Cupid working its magic somewhere in between?

This author's wicked imagination never ceases to amaze me. She takes the craziest, naughty fantasy ever and turns it into an intoxicating potion of sweet romance and sex on fire. I couldn't believe the lengths to which Valentina goes to get the man of her wet dreams, but you can't grudge a woman for her hormones when they take the reins. And Archer is not exactly suffering when that happens ;-) Tied down by a beauty that loses her mind from him and her control over him? 

I was frustrated to see the story end so soon, but I had a crackling good time while this crazy couple was getting her happy ending. If you're in the mood for loony, sexy, dripping hot romance, this treat will beat chocolate any time. And such a good idea to write epilogues for the three stories!

READY FOR VERY HOT TEASERS?


 
Teaser 3 f.JPG
 
 
Teaser 6 f.JPG

 

ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

 
I'm Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn't find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.
Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can't let the other soccer moms know what I'm up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they've got nothing on my dirty talk.
I'm here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I'm what you're looking for.

 
Ardent 2.jpg

Did you pass out? ;o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario