¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

My sweet Billionaire Stepbrother is back


Get ready for SWEET BILLIONAIRE STEPBROTHER, part 2, by HARLOW GRACE. Let me remind you of what I thought about part 1: So nice and sexy!



and now MY OPINION of part 2


This is a hell of a second part. Wow, the hotness could break a thermometer on touch. I loved every word from the moment Grayson and Layla wake up after their fist time together to the heartbreaking cliffhanger.

The hot and caring narrative perfectly transmits the impossible situation this forbidden couple is living through. As step-siblings, they face a terrible scandal that could ruin the family's company, a heritage that Grayson's father is trying to protect at all costs. I could understand his deep need to bestow the product of his life's efforts on his son, so the pressure is tough on Grayson. There is frustration and feelings of being caged. I enjoyed seeing the consequences taking a heavy emotional toll on both Grayson and Layla.

As a final rebellion against the inevitable, Grayson proposes something that makes for a big part of this novella. It was amazing because of all the feelings, sweet and loving, and also the abundance of sensual scenes that will heat up any room even in the coldest winter ;o)

So, I had a great time with everything: the sweetness, the arousing lovemaking, the little paradise the characters enjoy apart from reality, and the comeback to drama, duty and big surprises at the end.

I'm so looking forward to the third part in September!

Favourite quote:

How easily we go from ectasy to the depths of despair.




Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother: Part Two
Series: Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother #2
Author: Harlow Grace
Genre: Erotic Romance
 Release Dates: July 20, 2015

ONE NIGHT CHANGES EVERYTHING


Rich. Sexy. The catch of the century.
Grayson Forbes is intelligent, gorgeous and heir to a mining fortune.
He’s thoughtful, gentle and caring.
Everything a woman wants in a man.

Beautiful women climb over one another to get into his bed. 



Grayson is also my stepbrother and best friend.
We adore one another.
He’s my comfort blanket.
And to him, I am simply his geeky little stepsister.  

Until one night.
One night that changes everything between us.

Once I’d had a taste, he’s all I want. 


It’s wrong. It can never be.

Grayson Forbes is all I can never have. 


My name is Layla and this is my story.




US: http://amzn.to/1fV50CJUK: http://amzn.to/1CJxtp8

Part Two releases on August 10 and is now available for pre-order

US: http://amzn.to/1Sv4kQdUK: http://amzn.to/1CJxs4x



ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

Harlow Grace has tried many things in her life but writing has always been and still remains her passion.  She loves to create characters in need of redemption and her stories are mostly all dark romance but then again, she likes to mix things up so don't be surprised if she publishes a sweet romance every now and then.  When she's not writing or reading, Harlow is plotting and planning her next adventure or dreaming of lazy days in the sun with a good book in one hand and a cocktail in the other.



I really liked it, book buddies :o)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario