¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

sábado, 21 de marzo de 2015

The sizzling conclusion to Lily and the Beast



Fantastic! I really, really loved this second part of LILY AND THE BEAST, by Amelia Jayne. The so-called beast Aidan surprised me a lot in many ways. I was afraid for Lily as she had trespassed at the end of part one (my opinion here), but Aidan's punishment was dark and delicious at the same time. Yay!


Oh, the wicked things they do together. The author's sweet and tempting writing style makes the story feel intimate. I felt a connection instantly both in physical and emotional terms.

Through the sensual scenes, Lily and Aidan bond despite their misgivings. I really liked that he tries to fight it but cannot help being possessive of her. She's afraid to mean nothing to him. Of course, she's changed by his touch, fiery and commanding.

More of Aidan's past is brought to light, the tragic mystery getting more and more engaging. That brought on a great dose of anger, drama and wild emotion. I loved it when Lily sees him for the first time. Everything turned thrilling and fast as he loses control and Lily challenges him back.

It was great to see Lily fight for their misguided relationship. She didn't cower and that made the plot so much more rewarding.

Also, the basic storyline from the beloved Beauty and the Beast fairy tale is still there, pushing the plot along.

The tension and the blame, the inhibitions and the kink, all are wrapped up in a tantalizing string of sensual and emotional scenes. I had a lot of fun with the juicy parts, but also with the couple's growing attachment. Aidan is so possessive, it's almost enough to pity him for the messed-up source of it all. I could understand his difficulty in relinquishing control which for him means to be at the mercy of other's cruelty. I liked that Lily stands up to him and claims her freedom. It was as sad for her as it was for me when it meant such a painful sacrifice.

I couldn't have asked for a better ending to this naughty, rowdy, amazingly hot retelling of a beloved fairy tale. I loved the story, the words, the scorching-hot beast of a man and the sweet, smart woman who tames him only enough to open up his heart.

Thank you, Amelia, for this delightful story. I hope to read more of your works in the future!



Lily and the Beast 2

Author: Amelia Jayne
Genre: Dark erotica


Lily and the Beast 2 continues Lily’s journey into submission and Aidan’s dark desires.
Aidan Pierce led a charmed life. Wealth, power, the love of a good woman – until his taste for kink triggers a devastating accident that forever changes his life. Now a mysterious recluse, Aidan doesn’t let anyone see what he’s become.
In order to save a loved one, Lily Gray is forced into an agreement that gives Aidan absolute power over her body for one year. Lily has sacrificed her freedom and surrendered her body, but she never imagined he’d take possession of her heart. What will happen when Aidan threatens to dominate her entire life? Steeped in darkness for so many years, Aidan never dreamed his sweet little sub would come to command him with a single smile. Can her love lead him into the light?
Will beauty tame the savage beast, or will his dark desires tear them apart?


*** This is a dark, erotic retelling of the classic fairy tale and contains elements of BDSM. 
Not intended for readers under 18. *** 

 *** This book concludes Lily and Aidan's story with a HEA. ***


Read a naughty excerpt


Her tongue darted out again to lick her lips and Aidan barely resisted the urge to dive after it.  “Whatever you think I deserve, you’re in control.”
“You’re goddamn right I am,” he rumbled, pinching her cl*t until she squirmed.  “So if I wanted to turn you over and f*ck you hard and not let you come…”
“Yes, whatever you say,” she panted. 
“And if I wanted to hook your ankles over my shoulders and tongue f*ck you…”
Lily let out a ragged moan, her hips bucking, even though he was nowhere near her cl*t.  “You keep talking like that and I’m gonna come right here.”
Aidan ground the heel of his hand into her mound.  “Don’t you dare,” he warned.  “I’m the one who decides when you’ll come, do you understand?”
Her face twisted in distress.  “What if I can’t help it?”
“Then I’ll punish you again until you learn to control yourself.”
She squirmed.  “That’s not helping.” 
Christ, could he make her come with his words alone?  Aidan was almost tempted to try it, but the temptation of f*cking her was too strong.  “You’re a horny little thing, aren’t you?” 
“You’re the one who stripped me and put me on your bed,” she pouted prettily.
“No more talking or I’ll have to find another use for that mouth.”
“I’d be happy to suck your c*ck.” 
That eager look on her face almost made him laugh out loud, and Aidan bit his lip.  When the hell had he lost control of the scene?  “Quiet or I’ll gag you.”  He made his voice stern, taking his hands off of her and her lips instantly mashed together again.  “Time to take your punishment.” 
  


To Enter please follow the link below:
  

About the mastermind

Amelia Jayne lives in a cottage by the sea with her two cats and a very understanding husband. When she’s not busy writing smut or reading historical romances, she’s dreaming up semi-healthy recipes to explore her love of chocolate and Italian food.


Start Lily and the Beast now!


Thank you! :o)

Hosted by:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario