¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

Risky romance ahead


Hey, book buddies. I dared try a new author with a risky theme for her novella. It was entertaining, no doubt ;o)

Welcome to...

Stepdaddy Stripper

BY
Cara Chance

Now Live (1).png

Genre: Erotica
Release Date: November 24th
NOW LIVE
Hosted by Chance Promotions

It was only supposed to be an innocent girl’s night out with friends. How was I to know the sexy tattooed, bad boy I hooked up with was my soon to be Stepdaddy?

Gabe is hot as sin and his touch burns me in places no man’s ever been. I wanted him to be my first; I fantasized about how it would be, but now I need to keep my distance. I know how wrong my feelings for him are, but they won’t go away no matter how hard I try to suppress them.

He wants me and I don’t know how much longer I can resist him.

CCStepdaddyStripperBookCover6x9_BW_MEDIUM.jpg

MY OPINION

With a title like that, I was pretty much sold.

I expected naughty times and I got them ;o) The first chapter is hilarious with all the almost-first-time-with-a-man anecdotes from Katie and the awesome experience at a night club with all those male specimens dancing on stage.

The novella is fluidly written and extremely hot. I enjoyed the convoluted plot as to why Gabe is marrying her mum and how it all ended. What I wasn't expecting is the MM action. That was a negative point for me, yet everything was steamy and I'm sure it will delight readers who are into that.

CCStepdaddyStripperBookTEASER1.jpg

CCStepdaddyStripperBookTEASER2 (1).jpg

Later on, I'll come back with a review of one of my favourite smut romance writers, ALEXA RILEY!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario