¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

I want to write to my own Marine!


Alexa Riley is back, book buddies! And I couldn't be happier ;o)  PS YOU'RE MINE.

MY OPINION

Oh, the feelings from this story are like a fizzy pink drink my tummy. I'm always in the mood for an Alexa Riley's romance because whatever it's about, I know it will take me to a place full of warmth and sexy happiness.

Yet this story! I was embarrassingly excited over the theme. A teacher who writes a letter to a Marine as part of a pen pal programme at her school. As soon as I started reading the letters Katie and Mark exchanged, I had a goofy smile on my face and it wouldn't quit. 

They were adorable and the cutest thing ever. Despite it being so short, the story convinced me of their distance relationship, their connection, and how well-matched they were. So cookies, letters and a home never felt more perfect than in this romance between a sweet baker-teacher and a mature soldier. 

Adopt this hot marine and you won't regret it!

ARE YOU READY?


goodreads-badge.png



PS_FrontCover.jpg


WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?



Katie Lovely signs up her class for a project, writing letters to Marines serving overseas, but a calculation error means she has to participate along with the class.She isn’t prepared for what happens after she gets the first letter.

Sergeant Major Mark Gunner is serving his last tour and looking forward to getting out of the Marines. When he gets a letter that captures his heart, everything suddenly changes.

Their worlds connect and letters flow, creating a love unlike any other.

But when their time is up and the letters stop, will his claim remain?

Warning: 
This is a super quick, sweet, and dirty read with a small Valentine twist. 
*whispers* Don’t worry, it’s a happily ever after!

A HOT TEASER


PS_Teaser3.jpg


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND


Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.
AR sig.jpg

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

I loved, loved this new story! :o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario