¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Taking the Fall for the second time


Hey, book buddies :o) Guess what? TAKING THE FALLby Alexa Riley, comes for seconds. I'll be reading it soon enough, but in the meantime, let me remind you of my opinion of part 1...

This story is too hot to bear, so the fun is just starting. After that aggressive encounter, their mutual obsession reaches explosive proportions. No matter how scary or hard he seems, Layla can't resist him. I felt shocked too by his...

If you want to know more, hop over to the rest of the review here. And then, come back for info on the second part!

AND NOW THAT I'VE READ IT... (edited)

Hotter and naughtier, this second part reveals a few secrets about this couple's violent past. I liked that there are more conversations in this part, finally Layla gets to talk a bit more. Naturally, big and dominant Carter is as dirty and possessive as ever.

Their reconciliation is full of promises, and raw, crude scenes crackling with uncensored eroticism. It was sweet to watch Carter so full of concern for his woman, though he still exerts a huge amount of hot power over her body. Prepare the fans, ladies!

This time, Carter opens his heart and his memories to Layla. They have fought hard to be together and now they commit to each other with strong determination.

This serial is easy, steamy entertainment that comes packed with dirty deeds and a criminal plot that endangers a doomed romance throughout a decade. I also enjoyed reading about  Layla's best friend and her own messed-up love story.

The predicament that they all find themselves in at the end just fuels my curiosity over this naughty serial. Bring it on , Carter!



Release Day Blitz for Taking the Fall by Alexa Riley


Carter has finally claimed his woman and he's never letting her go... Having her has only seemed to fuel his obsession.

Old demons are coming for Cherry and he’s doing everything in his power to protect her. Can he keep her safe while looking over his shoulder? Will her new secret send him over the edge? Can they find peace in chaos?

Maybe the very thing that started it all could give him more than he could ever dreamed of.

Warning: 
Volume 2 contains more sexy hotness, sweet gooey love,
and an alpha male who would do anything for his Cherry.

BUY THE BOOK (CURRENTLY 99 CENTS)

VOLUME ONE


VOLUME TWO

ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

 I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.

Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.

I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.

FIND HER:




 I'm really curious about where this story will end ;o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario