¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

domingo, 24 de junio de 2018

Burn all your misconceptions about romance

Never have I ever encountered a romance book with such power to throw your mind and your heart into a spin. This is brilliant, and I bow to the woman who has written this work of art. Dear Michelle, you have outdone yourself in infinite ways. My gratitude and eternal respect. 



THE WAY WE BURN
M. Leighton

Irresistible attraction.  Unimaginable danger.  
I knew from the moment Noah Williamson walked into the diner that he was haunted—deeply haunted—but I couldn’t resist the lure of him.  He was gorgeous and fascinating and mysterious, and like a delicate moth to a brilliant blue flame, I was drawn to him.  Drawn to his fire.
But if I’d known about his job, about what happened to his wife, I’d have run the other way.  Before I got caught up in the red-hot blaze of his life.  Before everything in my world got burned to the ground.   
It’s too late to run now.  I hesitated and that was it. I fell. I fell for him before I knew there was danger in loving him.  
Noah once told me that this is the way we burn—together or not at all.  At the time, I didn’t know what that meant.
Now I do.  


The Way We Burn is a love story…with a kicker!  Suspense, chemistry, and twists galore, I can’t wait for you to jump in!  But don’t be afraid.  This is a stand alone VERY romantic story with a VERY satisfying ending.  I promise:)  xoxo  M



Find the book here:
iBooks:  http://smarturl.it/TWWBiBooks
Nook:  http://smarturl.it/TWWBNook
Kobo:  http://smarturl.it/TWWBKobo

Get an alert on Bookbub:  http://smarturl.it/MLeightonBookBub
Add to your Goodreads shelf:  http://smarturl.it/TWWBgr
Sign up for my newsletter:  http://smarturl.it/MLeightonNews
Join my FB group:  http://smarturl.it/MLeightonFBGroup

Nook/Kobo Universal:  http://smarturl.it/TWWBUniversalLink

MY OPINION 

My whole body is filled with awe. I have read the most beautiful, emotional story of love and resilicence.The feelings that are evoked are excruciatingly real, such words of resonant beauty. 

The potent and tragic first chapter speaks of a man who's been destroyed in unthinkable ways, but also of his inner strength. Then we meet Poppy, a woman who is light and honesty and unencumbered sweetness. They meet and it's both simple and magnetic. I wish I could've been in that diner seeing it all unfold. The electrifying attraction, the tender wooing mixed with the tormented secrets of the past, the powerful chemistry that lingers under the quirky dialogues and the engaging double POV.

I could feel how vulnerable Poppy was because of her deep longing for this irresistible man, her unexpected bond with a stranger's pain and goodness. When they finally succumb to passion, it is glorious. That scene under the stars? Unrivalled.

I could also sense the drama that was approaching. And… OMG. Did I say drama? I was caught like a rabbit in a hunter's trap. What did just happen in the middle of a beautifullly poignant romance?

That, I would have NEVER seen coming O_O It is the biggest, most cunning twist imaginable and I was literally screaming at my kindle, expecting it to explain to me in a civilized way what on earth was going on as my world of Noah and Poppy was exploding!

I had to rearrange my thoughts, all scattered and wild, in order to adapt to the new reality. I did, amazed at the brilliant mind that had weaved such a clever plot and impresive thinking and research into what appeared to be merely a romance. 

And then, WAM, she did it again when I thought I knew where it was going. Another screw and twist and it all exploded again! Looking back, small details started to make sense with the new revelations. This couple experiences so much and it is expressed with the most profound love and sensibility. 

Expect moving feelings and sensual passion, yet also soul-tearing matters, impressive to the core. Five stars? I would give this novel a constellation of them!



I truly hope you enjoy this magnificent story. Read you soon, book buddies ☺ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario