¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

A little Angel for a big and sweet man



Dani Wyatt surprises me yet again with her passionate smut romance.


Get ready for a naughty yet sweet power play that caters to all your little princess fantasy needs ;o).
  

Demolitions expert Magnus Leonard has never had someone special in his life. His world has revolved around tearing things down, not building them up. That is, until Cassie waits on him at a local art gallery and her sweet smile and lush curves instantly light his fuse.


Cassie Johnson is tired of losing things. Her mom. Her dog. Her home. She dreams of being safe and loved by someone that understands her. Even at twenty years old, her bed overflows with stuffies and she can recite every line from Beauty & the Beast.

When Magnus shows up just in time to save Cassie from yet another horrible loss, she realizes this hulking, bearded force of nature might just be the special hero she’s been waiting for. But when a dark secret is revealed, will Cassie ever be able to trust her new Daddy again?

Author Warning: 

This is cotton candy, red bottoms and pouty lips. It’s love-at-first-sight, filthy fantasy. If the words “Daddy”, “princess” and “baby-girl” steam your mirror, then grab your Kindle and an icepack, and get reading! This is a HEA/Safe read which contains DD/lg play. (If a swoon worthy DaddyDom doesn’t make you weak in the knees, this may not be the book for you.)



goodreads-badge.png


MY OPINION

Do you want to play with Daddy? This Angel does and it's so, so cute!

I loved the beginning when both characters are introduced. This huge man is wounded in all sorts of ways, but in his heart he's looking to protect the woman who haunts his daydreams. She is shy, hard-working but in dire need of a protector. Their interactions just drool honey. And then, something awful happens that triggers this insanely powerful need he has inside to fight for her and take her forever. I relished that moment filled with tension and heroic protectiveness and over-the-top, swoony claiming.

I hope everyone gives a chance to this D/little princess dynamics because it's written with an arousing and very sweet style. They both have a background that make you melt for them as well as dominating/submitting steamy times that are homey and hot at the same time.

There's a dramatic hitch that threatens to break the new-found paradise between them that I enjoyed a lot. The emotion, the hot reconciliation... It's a very pretty story full of comforting feelings of trust, love and belonging. This is the kind of story that will make you feel safe at the same time it gives wildly filthy talk and giggly fun. The string of epilogues are just beautiful.


READ AN EXCERPT

I don’t want a date.  I want a life.  And I want it now, with her. “We’ll talk about that later.”  I reach over and draw her hand away from her neck where she can’t seem to stop fidgeting.

Her eyes fall from mine, looking everywhere but my direction.  I press on the gas, the car inching backwards out of the parking space.

“I want to take you to my family’s house on Lake Sherwood.  It’s only twenty minutes from here.  Let’s go there and talk.  I want to know so much more about you.  I want to know everything about you.  Would you like that?”

I want to jump right over the impatient, self-conscious beginnings of this and straight into showing her what her new place in the world will be.  With me eating her pussy or her between my legs with either her hand or her mouth on my cock.

I want to move her in, but I’ll hold back.  Because I have to, for her sake.

“Sure.  This has been a very strange day.”  The soft giggle that falls from her sweet lips tightens my chest and thickens my cock until it can barely be contained.

“I know things have been bad for you today, Angel, but I hope they’re also starting to become good. Because this is quickly becoming the best day I’ve had in as long as I can remember.”

Her hesitant, sweet smile lights up my heart and I swear her shoulders quiver as she starts to laugh, the tension of what’s just happened starting to ease.  When I give her fingers a little squeeze and she returns the same, I feel like the world has become a more beautiful place. There’s fucking rainbows and unicorns dancing around in my head. Maybe that’s fucking crazy but it’s true.








ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

Dani Wyatt loves her alpha men; make them military, cowboys, MMA -- any uber alpha with a wicked possessive streak and an insatiable libido. Receive a free exclusive unpublished title when you join Dani's private readers group for updates, free chapters and discounts.

She's a 40 something regular lady who just happens to love badass alpha males who pull your hair and love their women with a lethal passion.

When she's not writing (which is not often) she is probably laughing about some irony (like A-1 Steak Sauce is vegan), riding her horse, wondering why The Walking Dead can't have a new episode every night, or looking cross-eyed at some piece of technology sent to ruin her day.

ArdentProse_LogoMain.jpg

I'm really hooked on this author's stories. They're such cute fantasies! :o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario