¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

Get ready for Slipperless 2


These covers are really something ;o) Book buddies, SLIPPERLESS part 2 is right here for your reading pleasure!


Intense, sexy, ripe to be devoured in a split second. If you want to have a look, here is my review of part one.

This time, Gale is acting really forceful toward Fiona. He pushes her boundaries to the brink of breaking her because all her fears are an insurmountable obstacle in her path to success.

As I read through the whole text,  I couldn't help but feel resentment toward Gabe. I know he's under a lot of pressure regarding his company's projects, but despite what he says, he's actually a big, ugly bully.

He treats Fiona with disrespect, coldness, unfairly pushing her instead of supporting her and guiding her to achieve her best results.

The writing style is undeniably good and the story is quite gripping, I loved the first part. Yet I felt horrified at his attitude and how much he hurts Fiona. After everything he puts her through, she still falls prey to his demanding and furious sex-making. I won't deny it was hot as hell, but to me the connection from part one was broken. Let's hope it can be regained in the next part because I'm quite fond of the plot and the romantic potential of this couple.



 Slipperless

Series: Slipperless: A Billionaire Love Story #2
Author: Sloan Storm
 Release Date: July 1, 2015


Hot. Sweaty. Wall Sex. In my boss' office... That couldn't possibly be a mistake.

Right?

I may have won the competition, but I'm far from winning with Gabe. His demands are pushing me to the limit, and I'm beginning to wonder if I can handle them much longer.

But my grandmother’s condition is worsening, and keeping this job has become critical. I may have no choice but to submit to Gabe's schedule...and his appetite.

Worse yet, now that I've confirmed the rumors of his prowess, I find myself less interested in keeping things professional and more focused on satisfying the needs he's awakened within me.

But to have any chance of keeping my job, I have to do something and soon. If I don't, the consequences could cost me everything.

Can I resist my charming bastard of a boss? And more importantly, will he let me?


This is the second book in a Billionaire Erotic Romance series
presented in serial format. 
It is not a standalone. 
All individual entries are currently free with Kindle Unlimited.



99c: AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



PART 1


99c: AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

Sloan Storm is a verbally difficult, yet physically generous, writer who pens imaginative yarns based on dominant men and the women who challenge them.

As such, power plays and passion are the heart of each and every story. The writer's creative tendencies may drift as the mood strikes, but the essence of all tales told wind up back at the same place... the polarizing difference between the sexes.

After all, what else is there in life?


When not glued to a keyboard creating tales of whimsy, Sloan loves to talk to fans! If you want to connect, you can do it in any number of ways:



I love the description about this author ;o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario