¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

jueves, 18 de junio de 2015

Step F*@k is live!


You can't be serious! You haven't heard about this release? O_O No way. Let's remedy that right now, book buddies. STEP F*@K is here. Come and meet him!


Meet Jai in this sexy stepbrother romance! 

NOW AVAILABLE for ONLY $0.99!




I love that tattoo on his arm! :o)


SWIPE LEFT.
That's all I did. A few too many glasses of wine with my best friend and the bitch convinced me to go on one of those dating websites.

A one-night stand.

A booty call.

And you know what? It.was.amazing.

I spent all night in a sexy stranger's arms, hot and sweaty, until it was time to sneak out and do the walk of shame back to my apartment.

I never thought I'd see sexy stranger again, and I was totally fine with that - until my mother's wedding.

She's getting remarried, see. And sexy stranger just happens to be my new stepbrother.

All the wine in the world isn't going to make this better.

“Do you realize how not funny this is? What a complete disaster this is? OUR PARENTS ARE GETTING MARRIED. That means we’re going to be brother and sister.”    “Step brother and sister. There’s a difference, darling.”



Series Reading Order

Part Two
Releasing June 25th

Part Three
Releasing July 3rd

Part Four
Releasing July 10th


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

Scarlett Ward



Scarlett Ward is a yoga-loving, coffee-drinking writer who finally took the plunge and wrote her first book. Her own stepbrother wasn't remotely good-looking, but the one she dreamed up for Step F*@k is absolutely DIVINE.

Scarlett hates long walks on the beach. That shit is hard. She prefers laying out by the pool with her laptop, writing her next story while working on her tan.

Stalk Her:  Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads



Thank You!

:o)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario