¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

His Plaything is fun and romantic


Don't you just want to become HIS PLAYTHING? I'd certainly would ;o)

His Plaything ebook cover

Warning: If you can't handle a Navy SEAL with a filthy mouth, and a huge c*ck who wants to turn you into his plaything, this isn't the book for you. Carry on.

An ass you could bounce a quarter off of. That’s the sight that greets me of my new roommate as he f*cks a blonde on the kitchen table. That’s right before I get an eyeful of his giant c*ck. Cue wet panties. Oh, and did I mention he’s a Navy SEAL? One semester. That’s as long as I have to last—and then I’m gone, graduated, off into the real world. But can I survive that long without becoming … his plaything?

My opinion of HIS PLATHING

Stepbrother and a SEAL? Give me a damn fan right now! ;o)

This novel is as much fun as it is hot. From moment one, it's a fast train of sexiness wrapped up in an original, sweet relationship on the edge of forbidden.

Avery is spending her last term at university sharing a condo with her new stepbrother, Nixon. He's been deployed for nine months, so the first glimpse his cute stepsister gets of him is of his naked body doing a welcoming-home girl.

From then on, it's all sparks of anger and frustrated sexual tension between them. I really liked their conversations, they're naughty and provoking when he proposes they come to a hot arrangement for their living conditions in the next months. What's more, they're also warm and real when they get to know each other better. Avery is young, but she's been through an ordeal that left Nixon as impressed as I was. He might be a bit of a playboy, but he's also a disciplined, heroic man devoted to his country and his team buddies. Speaking of buddies, will they get their own story too? I hope so! They're so attractive.

I was pleasantly surprised by how the story played out. Nixon was a never a jerk, he was honest, wilder when he was younger but now he acted more sweetly towards Avery than I expected. I really enjoyed their relationship. There was a cleverly set conflict that added the perfect dose of drama and heartache so the resolution felt the more satisfying. The writing style is good, and the double POV made me feel close to both characters. I loved the way they went through their emotions in their heads. 

This is the first story I read by Ava Jackson and I'm definitely happy with the result. It might be shorter than a full-length novel, though the story is perfectly balanced with emotion, sexy times and likable characters.


Her Plaything Teaser

AMAZON * AMAZON UK


And who is the naughty author? ;o)

Ava enjoys naughty things. She's drawn to the forbidden and taboo, and writes kink that makes you think. Raised in Idaho, Ava now lives on the East Coast with her husband, and two dogs.

Hosted By:
Hype PR PNG

Oh, wow. I like this author's mind. Don't you? ;o)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario