¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

martes, 16 de septiembre de 2014

Do you know Scarlett Metal? All I Need is here




Hi, book buddies. Just a quick hello today to tell you about one of my latest reads. ALL I NEED, volume 1, by Scarlett Metal. Don't forget to visit the author on her page!



ALL I NEED
Volume 1
Scarlett Metal
Published August 2014
Goodreads


Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll.

It might sound cliche, but this is my life and I make no apologies for it. I party hard and f*ck my women even harder, sometimes more than one at a time. Music is my life and nothing else matters.
Then I met her. She turned my world upside down with one smile...
Would I be able to give up the life I loved for her?


I like rock stars, they're sexy and free and music gods, but I don't like the kind that treats women like dirt. This one does. As it's only a way to show how different it will be when the right woman makes an appearance, let's turn the page on that.

Cane is living his dream of booze, drugs, huge concerts and easy women. When he meets a redhead that doesn't fit the pattern, this world is about to be rocked!

It was fun to see both of the characters avoid each other until they couldn't do it anymore. I was wondering how long it would take them to succumb to their attraction. And then, it was wild! But Lindsay doesn't behave like other clingy groupies, so that disconcerts Cane. Good for her!

Things start to get really interesting when something tough happens to Lindsay. This helps to bring the journalist and the wild musician together. All that was hot, adrenaline-driven and got me glued to the pages. 

I don't know how this messy hook-up-turned-into-something-else is going to end up, but after that unexpected cliffhanger, I really want to know.


Have you ever read anything by this author?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario