¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

martes, 22 de junio de 2021

What a comeback, Jana Aston!

Hi, book buddies :-) I am so happy that Jana Aston has written another book. It's been too long, and now it's here, and I'm in tears of joy...

THE NEXT MRS. RUSSO by Jana Aston 
Release Date: June 22nd 


What is this about?


I was not looking for a date. 

Another questionable relationship was the last thing I needed. Because trust me, they were all questionable. But through a series of unfortunate events involving my cat and his poor decision-making skills, I agreed to a set-up. 

Except… the set-up is with the governor. I am not political girlfriend material. 

For one, I’m a little bit crazy. For two, I have secrets. But I also have a big crush on the governor.    
  
   Add to Goodreads: 
 

MY OPINION

 What a comeback! Thank the Muses that this author is back. 

I'm giddy with how wonderfully satisfying this story is. Creative, infinitely hilarious, and so romantic.
Dont' worry, the hotness abounds, too :-D

I absolutely loved Audrey. She's an unusual artist with a job and talent that I enjoyed in every way. It's very important in the novel, and it involves a discerning eye, inventive fashion, stylish interests, and an innate devotion to beauty and creation. I adored all the details and explanations that revolved around her craft. So addictive and graphic! Which reminds me that the passion that she eventually shares with the Man in this story can be labelled with the same adjectives :-D 

This super energetic, innovative, insane woman is obsessively infatuated with a politician. None other than a governor, all serious and excellent at planning and conferences. She swoons over those things and her inner dialogue about them is just hysterically funny. As is her relationship with animals, her life problems, an obnoxious and too-smart-for-his-own-good teenager, or her sudden romantic and somewhat fake, but altogether too hot situation with an aloof, beautiful politician in need of arm candy. 

Everything is hilarious. I couldn't stop smiling or laughing all the time. The narrative inside this character's head is like a squirrel on caffeine overdose. The comedy is non-stop. The sensual anticipation between Audrey and Warren is intense and, when they do the deed (several very welcome times), it's fireworks everywhere. I loved the slow-burn quality of them getting closer, the finale when all truths are revealed in an epically amusing way, and the exciting, serendipitous development of her creative ambitions. 

Amazing story to add to my collection of this author. I own all her books :-D 


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

 Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana’s novels have appeared on the NYT, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists, some multiple times. She likes multiples.    

  Connect w/ Jana: 
  Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/GrindMeCafe 


💓

It is soooo good :-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario