Hi, book buddies :-) Summer is almost over and holidays are long gone, but that's no excuse to forgo wonderful books to read. Let's start by one of my go-to authors and her new release, shall we? :-)
MOTION TO DISMISS
by Whitney G
Find it HERE if you fancy it
I refuse to say that I regret meeting this woman.
I don't.
I just regret falling for her and letting her become something I never intended her to be.
But I'm not chasing after her.
And I'm certainly not groveling or begging her to come back.
She's already distracted me enough, and I've come too close to winning it all to lose focus now.
So, she can walk away from me.
I'll watch her until she disappears.
Because whatever we had isn't worth sacrificing my winning record—or breaking the law for.
Case dismissed.
The final installment in the spicy & thrilling Verdict Trilogy!
💜
MY OPINION of MOTION TO DISMISS
What a fantastic plot. This final installment in the Verdict trilogy is intense, romantic and gripping. Miss Whitney at her best!
I loved the tension that cuts through the whole story. The stakes are high and dangerous. The secret behind the legal cases and how it's narrated feel like the best kind of thriller. And the evil that permeates the events and the characters is matched by Scarlett and Jameson's evolution in terms of the decisions they make and the way those impact their relationship.
I really loved how they couldn't forget each other. What Scarlett did to help Jameson was superb, and his redemption arc is magnificent.
Great trilogy and finale. 5 stars.
I loved the tension that cuts through the whole story. The stakes are high and dangerous. The secret behind the legal cases and how it's narrated feel like the best kind of thriller. And the evil that permeates the events and the characters is matched by Scarlett and Jameson's evolution in terms of the decisions they make and the way those impact their relationship.
I really loved how they couldn't forget each other. What Scarlett did to help Jameson was superb, and his redemption arc is magnificent.
Great trilogy and finale. 5 stars.
READY TO LOVE IT?
Find it HERE if you fancy it
💜
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.
Find out more about her next project
Link - Website - Goodreads - Facebook - Instagram
💜
Keep calm and read on.





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario