¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Have you Lost a Slipper?


I'm always frantic when a new story by ALEXA RILEY is available. I just have to read everything she writes, and she writes so much! :o) THE LOST SLIPPER is a great addition to her shifter series.

Lost Cover.jpg


The first time Stone saw Winnie, she was alone in the woods with no memory of where she came from.
With one look, he knew something was different. When she finally came of age and her mating heat kicked in, he realized that she had always been the one.
Sent to live with a strange family, Winnie was forced to deal with the hateful treatment of her stepmother and stepsisters.
Mating the alpha changed that.
But when her past comes back to find her, will the heat last after the clock strikes midnight?

Warning: 
This shifter fairy tale is meant to be enjoyed by only those who love this kind of adorable stuff. 
Think you've got what it takes? Then come on in!   

Free on Kindle Unlimited

goodreads-badge.png

MY OPINION

Alexa Riley has a special gift to imbue fairytales with a naughty brand of magic. The third in her wonderfully sexy Fairytale Shifter series, this tale makes readers so happy when it finally tells the story about honourable alpha male Stone, leader of the pack in the shifter community at Gray Ridge, Colorado, and lost bear cub Winnie. This is one Cinderella you've never read before and will never forget, not that you'll want to ;o) It's just that honey-sweet and excitingly sensual.

I was really into their story. It has this surprising turn of events that you don't expect from two characters that are irresistibly drawn to each other , but separated for hidden reasons. The day their mating kicks in full force, something happens that provokes a conflict with bittersweet scenes between a hot Stone and a hurt Winnie. That first scene when they realize what they are to each other was A-Mazing!

I felt sorry for both, they're suffering and their lives haven't been fair. Their love is tender, fierce in feeling, and with some satisfyingly hot encounters. I'm also keen on that new character that jumps out of nowhere and demands his own big guy story!

This obsessive and sweet little romance has an ending worth of a beloved fairytale. Go read it!

HOT TEASERS AHEAD!


lost 1.JPG


lost 2.JPG


lost 3.JPG


lost 4.JPG


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND


I'm Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn't find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.
Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can't let the other soccer moms know what I'm up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they've got nothing on my dirty talk.
I'm here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I'm what you're looking for.

AR sig.jpg


Ardent 4.JPG


What do you think, book buddies? Are you up to the challenge? ;o)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario