¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

I want my own Professor Cline Revealed


Are you ready for your first (glorious) taste of (sexy) PROFESSOR CLINE? I know I am! ;o)

PCRBanner

I just love the model for this cover. His eyes are mesmerizing!

A professor riddled with secrets? Please, enroll me in his class! ;-)

I was so happy to be able to read this book and be part of its tour. Mason Cline surprised me with his intense charisma and in particular with his traumatic past.

I can't say that I'm very fond of female characters who are fresh from a failed romance right when they meet the tortured hero, but I was all in favour of the dominant teacher / naïve student dynamics. Despite Emma being a bit flippant sometimes about her circumstances, I could understand her doe-eyed reaction to an intimidating presence such as the professor's.  Even his master law classes were fuel to her attraction. Little by little, I started to understand her a bit better. She's been humiliated, she feels unwanted and deceived, and she only wants a small taste of freedom and pleasure.

I loved the chapters told from Mason's POV, especially about his surprisingly dark past. They were so interesting, captivating actually. Though at times it was damn frustrating the way he acted like he did with Emma. That man is a pile of secrets upon more secrets and they're all ugly and painful. I was very curious about him and his twisted relationship with this father.

What starts as simple routine for Mason morphs into an obsession that bewilders and fascinates Emma, but breaks all of Mason's boundaries one by one. The intimate scenes are full of erotic intensity and I was ecstatic.

Up until the end, I felt mesmerized by the glimpses of Mason's past. He's a complicated man who carries terrible scars on his conscience. He kept surprising me with his secrets, the fearful and the frightening. That's why he's such a n intriguing character, I suppose. 

Dark deeds, corruption, betrayal and revenge, all mix up with burning scenes of passion that make this a highly addictive story. I can't begin to express how anxious I am about the second book in the Professor series. Dear J.M. La Rocca, I need a second bite at the forbidden apple. Now ;-)




PCR


Getting pleasure from pain makes me a sadist. I’ve been that way for as long as I can remember. Plagued by painful memories and a dark past, I use women to help me forget. I’ve done everything in my power to take control of my life, but there are some things I have no control over.People think they know who I am, but in reality, they know nothing. My name is Mason Cline. But after today, you will call me Professor Cline.


  PCRTeaser1  

Trailer

Buy Links
 Amazon US  http://amzn.to/1AwoxLs
Amazon UK  http://amzn.to/1FKkbVH
B&N http://bit.ly/1M0M8dV


PCRTeaser2


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND


I've had a passion for reading and writing for as long as I can remember. It has always been an escape for one reason or another. Now, I'm taking that passion and turning it into a book. My debut book Lifeless will be released late summer 2013. I can't wait for you to read this story that has been brewing in my head for over a year. :)

THANK YOU!

Hosted By:

Are you tempted by this professor? I know you are...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario