¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

jueves, 24 de octubre de 2019

Fall into the LAP OF LUXURY

Hi, book buddies :-) I always get very excited about any book by Brianna Hale. I love her intense and romantic writing. And her heroes are unforgettable. Let yourself fall in the Lap of Luxury...


MY OPINION 

I am astounded. I was expecting dark romance, but this goes beyond the norm into ironic, witty, psychological territory that breaks boundaries between fun and wrong, hot and morbid, emotional and insane. 

Ever imagined a psycopath with a soul and a prudish lady with macabre tendencies falling in love like puzzles from hell? This could be something like that 😂
Damir Ravnikar is a well-dressed brute, with a honed sense of revenge and a twisted sensual streak. He is the charismatic psycopath who teeters between the demented need for revenge out of a feeling of betrayal and this profound craving for his brother’s assistant. Bethany is the efficient orphan who gets aroused by violent danger with a proclivity to deviate into primitive coupling. That combination, my curious friends, is a masterpiece of entertainment. 

What really cracked me up and enraptured me is that the author came up with a deconstruction of the whole horror film genre from the perspective of a hot-blooded female more interested in rutting than dying. That Predator fantasy was stolen right out my own filthy imagination! I think all the horror films should be re-shot to that new code 😆😈 

Sumptuous settings, a sleek and villanous atmosphere, devious manipulation mingling with action-packed plot twists, a madman hellbent on vengeance and a woman in love with her monster of choice. This story of two brothers lost in a vendetta links with the first novel and ties both romances in a knot of blood, sex, soulmates, hatred and hope with a touch of dark humour and loads of steamy times. One of a kind and terribly addictive. I don’t know about you, but I might look for my own good times in the next horror flick I watch 😄

Favourite quotes: 
So brave. So beautiful, too, to withstand my storm and draw so much delight from it.

What does it mean when a madman finds you extraordinary?

 Lap of Luxury

Series: Love Don't Cost a Thing #2
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Cover Design: Maria @ Steamy Designs



WHAT IS THIS BEAUTY ABOUT?

Captive. Pet. Lover. Pawn…

Darkness lives inside Damir Ravnikar, and that darkness craves one thing: me. Rich, ruthless, and handsome as sin, Damir’s promised me the world to make up for my life’s myriad disappointments.

But his promise comes with a price.

Damir intends to use me to hunt down his double-crossing brother. With every jewel, every kiss, I can feel myself losing my morals, my freedom and even my sanity. Because darkness lives inside me, too. He’s laying my deepest secrets bare, and there’s nothing I can do to stop him.


My name is Bethany, and I’ve fallen into the lap of luxury.

Author's note: 
Contains explicit scenes, dubcon and dark romantic themes.

This book is NOT a standalone. No cliffhanger.

You can find it here


Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):


This book is amazing!


ABOUT THE MASTERMIND

There’s nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she’s not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.




HOSTED BY:

Have fun with this beauty, I know I did :-D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario