¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

jueves, 27 de agosto de 2020

Royal romance: BREAKING HER IN

Hi, book buddies ☺ Royal romance can be hotter than the sun, too. Come and visit Paravel. You will definitely stay 😉

Breaking Her In

Series: Court of Paravel, Book 2
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 27, 2020
Cover Design: Maria @ Steamy Designs


MY OPINION 

Oh, the sheer naughtiness! This is a treat to blush over. 

The rough stablemaster ravishes the sweet lady, oh my. I am in love with this royal series. Lavish, ardent, forbidden, and every couple brings their own unique circumstances and political status in the turmoil of their country. It's riveting. 

I couldn't be more invested in this plot. Devrim's daughter takes her beloved horse Cinnamon (I want that horse for myself!) to Cassian's stables, but she prompts a series of scandals fraught with lust, upheaval, and notorious secrets. 

You have to read it to feel in your own flesh how deliciously wicked this affair is. Though I confess my heart went out to the poor rich girl. She's so lonely and vulnerable, and he mistreats her so vigorously and virily. I kept longing for a soft gesture whenever he took her to heaven in the straw or against a bench. Oh, no, it was all dirty talk, grunts of pleasure, and derisive assumptions.

So good!

Luckily, the intensity makes way to deeper feelings and romance, too. Aubrey dreams of a life away from the stifling Court and Cassian is struggling with keeping the stables open and surviving his past. It is very dramatic. Love despite tradition, duty and treason. 

I enjoyed the horse competitions, the clash of old regime and current powers, the dashing king, the pretty appearances of the couple from Devrim's Court. The ending is both happy and dirty, so yay!

All the threads in the plot come together really nicely, and I can’t wait to learn more about Paravel's lively history in the next novel. It is very promising. I wish there were 10 books in this series.    



What is this about? 


There are two things I know for certain: horses are better than people, and women are more trouble than they’re worth. 

The revolution in Paravel was a celebration, for most. There’s just a different set of assholes at the top, kicking down the ones below them. And that’s where I am, at the bottom of the pile, and luscious and brazen Lady Aubrey is at the very top.

She parades around my stables like she owns the place, wiggling that fine ass in her tight-fitting jodhpurs. It’s not the first time a society girl has thrown herself at me to make Daddy angry, but this is the first one I’ve wanted to catch and toss down in the hay.

Aubrey is a filly who refuses to be tamed. I’m determined to break her in and make her mine—before my family’s past rears its ugly, traitorous head, and she’s snatched from me forever.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 Cassian Bellerose is a bad-tempered beast with his eye on a high-class filly. The Court of Paravel books continue chronologically. It’s recommended that they’re read in order. No cliffhanger.





In the series

It's Devrim's Court, now 



Meet the mastermind 

There’s nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she’s not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.



HOSTED BY:

Enjoy your reading time 😘 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario