¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

A RUSH of a romance

Hi, book buddies :-) I am absolutely in love with this story and this cover!!


RUSH: A Rockstar Daddy Romance

Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Untold Designs
Release Date: April 21, 2021

MY OPINION

This is a rush all right. A thrill of emotion, forbidden kink, and beautiful love. How can a rock star be so good and so filthy at the same time? 

Rush Osman, British singer and guitar player, music producer and handsome show-stopper, is obsessed with winning over cute Dree as a choreographer for his vision of his next video clip. However, she is under a ton of trauma from her last contract with his musical nemesis. The challenge is played with emotional notes and provoking harmony. I loved every word as it flows into a story of pain, lust, protective possessiveness, inspiration and breakthrough. 

These characters were born for each other and it shows. The rock star is there for her every time she suffers, trembles, or just needs his special brand of tough love. And she is his dream girl of vulnerability, talent, twisted sensuality, and devotion. Rush and Dree dance together like black swans while falling in love through the most exhilarating bed times you can imagine. Hold on to something hard and enjoy!

I especially liked this man's perseverance in pursuing her but with her best interest at heart, and how tender yet honest the little dancer is. The dancing is enviously real, the passion is as desperate as the feelings of need and belonging. I was really into Rush's craving to possess Dree, while I understood the painful process she had to go through before she could wholeheartedly give herself to him. 

The man is the epitome of knight in shining armour of the 21st century. What a stand! He really proves his love and his worth in the most amazing way while also causing an earthquake of a scandal. I couldn't believe what was happening, the sheer audacity and the deep, honourable cause behind it. Chapeau to him and to the author for taking the plot and its heavy message forward to its last consequences. 

Beautiful, heroic, and full of true evolution.Expect a good, smoldering slow-burn romance, then lots of carnal celebration, and a fantastic face-off with their nemesis before the ultimate happy ending.

What is this about?

Rush Osman probably watches himself in the mirror while he screws and kisses his biceps good morning. An arrogant, domineering, over-dressed rock star. The sort of man I’ve had my fill of for a hundred lifetimes. 
 
And yet. 
 
Rush has an energy about him that pulls me in. Captivating energy. Dark, magnetic energy. Big Daddy energy. 
 
I feel it crackling between us every time I’m close to him. Now, my only choice is to get far, far away from him, or be pulled into a world that I swore I’d never set foot in again. A world that thrashed me, body and soul. 
 
A world that Rush promises to protect me from, if only I surrender myself to him. 
 
I’ve only ever trusted myself, but Rush is battering against my defenses. He pushes me to the brink and then holds me there until I shatter. His punishment is a rush. Falling for him is a rush. Loving him is a rush. 
 
But being destroyed by him is the biggest rush of all.
 

Want to grab it?

Meet the mastermind



There’s nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she’s not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.


💕
I hope you love it as much as I did!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario