¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2021

Naughty trope: Blackmailing His Bride

Hi, book buddies :-) A short while ago I showed you the scrumptuous cover for BLACKMAILING HIS BRIDE. It's my pleasure today to share my opinion of this delicious book. Go read! 

Blackmailing His Bride
Series: Paravel Series #3
Author: Brianna Hale
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 24, 2021
Cover Design: Untold Designs


What is this about?

I bled and struggled in darkness to place King Anson on the throne, and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep him there. I’ve never asked for anything in return. I don’t want recognition. I don’t need thanks.

But the moment I lay eyes on her, I want Sachelle Balzac.

A family calamity has Sachelle neck-deep in trouble that goes all the way to the top. I’m the only one who can keep her secret safe, but my protection comes with a price.

I want everything from Sachelle, and I’m going to get it any way I can. She says it’s blackmail. I say seduction.

Either way, I win.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 
This is the third book in the Paravel series. They are intended to be read in order.

MY OPINION

Nobody had to blackmail me to read this book. I submitted so very willingly. 

What's more, I reserved one day exclusively for it because I wanted to savour every word without any perky interruptions. Guess what, I had my way! And it was glorious :-D

This royal tale will suck you in and drown you in juicy naughtiness. Even in my excitement, I was not expecting so much goodness. A spirited woman, a relentless man, a crafty and suspenseful plot with social depth, and all kinds of action. Superb!

Espionage and historical edge blend with two characters who combust together in the third book in the Paravel series. Head of Security, Jakob Rasmussen, grows in intensity, moral scope and heroic origins. I couldn't be prouder of him. The backstory scenes are truly engaging. What backbone. And how imaginative. Then, Sachelle is a lady with good intentions, greater courage, smart and committed, who ends up tangled in too many threads. Treason, dangerous rendezvouz, machinations and political riot line her entanglement with a man who arouses as much as he dominates. It's all so riveting and fascinating.

I enjoyed their fiery interactions and bold passion. Finding out so much about Paravel's people and history captivated me because it happened through thrilling events. And the drama took me by surprise. It was tough and emotional, and it really sealed the couple's stormy affair and the country's upheaval in the most powerful way. So much detail in wrapping up everything, and such a hard-won reward for the characters. I adored this story. And that epilogue? It left me reeling. I'm already feeling the withdrawal from this world. Give me more!


Want to grab it?



Yummy parts 1 and 2





Meet the mastermind


There’s nothing Brianna Hale likes more than a large, stern alpha male with a super-protective and caring streak, and when she’s not writing about them she can usually be found with a book, a cocktail, planning her next trip to a beautiful location or attending the theatre. She believes that pink and empowerment aren’t mutually exclusive, and everyday adventures are possible. Brianna lives in London.



HOSTED BY:

What to do you think?
I love it!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario