¿Buscas algo?

Encuéntranos / Find us!

Correo electrónico Twitter Facebook

lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

Magician in love kidnaps woman on stage

Hi, book buddies :-) I hope you are as safe and happy as you can be these days. I bring you a fun release from Fiona Davenport. It may involved a fun kidnapping... And here it is... SHOW ME, BABY! 💛

☆•.¸¸🔥☆ HOT NEW RELEASE! ☆🔥¸¸.•☆
SHOW ME, BABY
by Fiona Davenport
A sexy romance!


MY OPINION OF SHOW ME,BABY

Fun and hot! I really enjoyed this little magical romance.

It is set in the Lennox hotel in Vegas, where a handsome magician decides to claim his woman by kidnapping her during one of his tricks on stage. That part was quite funny, though it got better thanks to this couple talking out their needs and desires. I liked this story even more than others from this author because the characters talk and tease besides having steamy encounters.

Mr Storm may be a possessive caveman regarding his love for Anna but he is loyal, caring, and protective, too. I liked the conversations, the reason for Anna's initial distrust and how they solved it, the scenes on stage, and meeting again some characters from previous novellas. Also, the epilogues are extremely sweet and nice.

99 Cents or F✯R✯E✯E on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Amazon International: mybook.to/ShowMeBaby


What is this about?

Billionaire Liam Grey needed a change of pace, so he left his company in capable hands to take a teaching job in the United States. He had a gut feeling something was waiting there for him. Little did he know it was actually a someone—London Kennedy, the college student he fell for at first glance.

London was too young for him, and the university had a strict policy against student/teacher relationships. But London was the only woman he’d ever love, and Liam would break any rule to have her.
 

ABOUT FIONA DAVENPORT

Hello! My name is Fiona Davenport and I'm a smutoholic. I've been reading raunchy romance novels since... well, forever and a day ago it seems. And now I get to write sexy stories and share them with others who are like me and enjoy their books on the steamier side. Fiona Davenport is my super-secret alias, which is kind of awesome since I've always wanted one.

AUTHOR LINKS:


💛

Enjoy your reading time :-)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario